With the internet controlled RemoteLock, you can lock or unlock your door remotely. Know who enters your property and when. Receive text alerts when codes are used. Issue new codes or delete codes from your computer or phone. Even give temporary codes to neighbors or guests.
The WiFi enabled RemoteLock enables you to monitor and control access to your property from any internet connected smartphone or computer. Lock and unlock your door remotely. Add and delete user codes online. Even receive text alerts when the lock is accessed.
Easy & Affordable
Easy to set up. Easy to use. LockState Connect devices are Wi-Fi enabled so they can connect with your existing Wi-Fi router. And with monthly fees of only $0.99 per month, LockState Connect is easy on the checkbook too.
Not sure if you locked your door on your way out? Need to let a neighbor or guest in remotely? No problem. With the LockState RemoteLock, you are able to control your lock from anywhere in the world. View the current status,change settings, view history.
Your internet enabled door lock will update your account with their current status and new events continuously. Receive text or email alerts when kids come home or guest arrive so you can be sure they made it. Always know what’s happening with your property.
- WiFi enabled lock connects directly to your existing router
- Weather resistant lighted keypad
- One-touch lock button to quickly lock door on the way out
- Up to 200 user codes available
- Up to 10 temporary guest codes can be programmed at one time
- View access history in real time from your account
- Add or delete users and lock or unlock your door remotely
- Set scheduled access times for users (Eg. M-F, 9-5)
- Lockout functionality
- Comes in Satin Chrome, Polished Brass, and Vinetian Bronze
** Please be advised that the RemoteLock does require a $0.99 a month service fee in order to remotely connect to your lock.